Love Thanksgiving, but hate all the work? Got a few bucks to spend? Neiman Marcus has a deal for you – a complete dinner for eight. So how much will this all set you back? A hearty $527 (at $495, plus $32 for shipping).
As for what you’ll get…
- Eight 4-ounce servings of roasted turkey
- Sausage stuffing
- Sweet potato casserole with walnut streusel
- Monkey bread with strawberry butter
- Cranberry relish
- Either a farro pilaf or green beans with bacon and pickled pearl onions
- A pecan bread pudding with whiskey sauce.
STILL want to part with your money? If you’re craving some bacon mac ‘n’ cheese, corn pudding, creamy potatoes au gratin or candied yams, you can order it à la carte for $75.50, $64, $103 or $66, respectively. Oh…and add in $15.50 shipping. But here’s the kicker – let’s say you decide that it’s worth it. You still have to thaw and cook everything. And hey - if you're really feeling festive, there's also an option to gift someone with this meal. So there’s that.
Source: Fox News