The fast-food industry knows Americans love a good value. And most drive-thrus you frequent now offer a cheaper chicken sandwich and small sides of fries, but scoring lunch for a dollar is always nice. So when you’re trying to get the best deal with the smallest price tag, choose one of these fast foods that cost a dollar or less.
- Jack In The Box Two Tacos // $0.99 - These tacos have been around since the early days and “The Wall Street Journal” reports that over 554-million Jack In The Box tacos are sold each year. And that’s why they’re at the top of this list.
- White Castle Original Slider // $0.71 - When a whole movie series is dedicated to a couple friends scoring White Castle’s Cheeseburger sliders, you know they’re that good.
- Del Taco Half-Pound Bean & Cheese Burrito // $1.00 - This big burrito from the West Coast chain definitely gets you more bang for your buck.
- McDonald’s Apple Pie // $0.99 - This classic dessert is only a dollar and you can’t beat that!
- Taco Bell Cheesy Roll-Up or Spicy Potato Soft Taco // $1.00 - Taco Bell has all kinds deals when you’re eating on a budget, but these dollar menu items are some of the best.
- Wendy’s Frosty (Small) // $0.99 - This is quite possibly the best one-dollar milkshake ever created.
- Burger King Hamburger & Cheeseburger // $0.99 - When you’re eating on the cheap, BK’s charbroiled burger is hard to beat.