Woman Sues Starbucks Over Dog’s Death

A loose lid on a Starbucks tea is the center of a lawsuit against the coffee giant.

A Denver woman, Deanna Salas-Solono, stopped at a Starbucks drive-thru and grabbed a 20 ounce hot tea. It then spilled on her lap allegedly melting her clothes and giving her serious burns.

That isn’t the worst part of the lawsuit; she claims the incident killed her dog. The pooch, Alexander, jumped into her lap as she screamed in pain and the tea spilled on him.

Alexander didn’t make it after being treated by an emergency vet. Deanna, meanwhile has had to get several treatments for her injuries including skin grafts. She’s asking for 100-thousand dollars.

Lessons taken from this? Keep your dog safely restrained in the back seat and be prepared for HOT when you order coffee or tea at any establishment. The industry standard temp for hot beverages in 180 degrees. Source: Fox News

Randy Bigley

Randy Bigley

Want to know more about Randy Bigley? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on 1490 WMRN-AM! Read more


Content Goes Here