We all find different tips and tricks to the whole adulting thing. I started keeping a planner, for instance. I’ve NEVER done that before in my life. But adulthood calls for it! And with adulting comes budgeting, so we have to know what we can and can’t buy anymore. Here are some prime ingredients to keep in your fridge for the most important meal of the day when you’re a little on the broke side:
- Frozen oatmeal - It’s super cheap from TJ’s AND it just takes three minutes in the microwave.
- Eggs - Eggs are super cheap and super easy to make. AND there’s a bunch of different things you can do with them.
- Coffee - Because duh.
- Bacon - Nothing wrong with adding some protein to your mornings!
- Apples - These are a great grab and go snack for days when you’re on the run.
- Quick cook steel cut oats - For the days when you have a little more time to dedicate to your oatmeal, this honestly tastes a LITTLE better than the frozen stuff.
No matter what’s in your pantry for the morning hours, make sure you’re definitely indulging in your first meals! It gives you more energy than just the many cups of coffee we’re all drinking!