If you want to get the most out of your workout, there are some things you need to know.
Getting great results isn’t just about what your exercises are, but about what you do before hand. To get your mind and body fully ready to focus, here are somethings to avoid before the workout.
- Not Eating. Food is fuel.
- Eating too much. Find a balance.
- Drinking a lot of water. Moderation.
- Starting before a warm up. Yes, that’s still good advice!
- Exercising on little sleep.
- Consuming energy drinks.