Because of the evolving situation surrounding COVID-19, OhioHealth is implementing a temperature screening process beginning Monday, March 23, at 5:00 p.m.
All OhioHealth associates, care providers, patients and those visitors (who fall under exceptions, i.e., end of life situations) coming into an OhioHealth care site will be required to have their temperature taken as part of the COVID-19 screening process. If the temperature is above 100 degrees, that person will not be allowed to enter the building
Monday, March 23, at 5:00 p.m.
Screening stations will be put in place at all entrances for the following care sites to screen all associates, providers and patients:
·All OhioHealth hospitals and medical office buildings attached to hospitals
·As a result, we’ve closed some entrances to streamline this process
VISITOR entrances that will be open starting on Monday, March 23, at 5 p.m.
- Marion General Hospital
- Main Hospital Entrance – open 5 a.m. to 8 p.m. Visitor hours remain 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Emergency Department Entrance – open 24 hours, 7 days/week
- Marion Medical Campus
- Blue Entrance – open 6:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Green Entrance – open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- Purple Entrance – open 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Tuesday, March 24, 7:00 a.m., any associate, provider or patient coming into any of the following locations will be required to have their temperature taken as part of the COVID-19 screening process.
·OhioHealth Physician Group locations (including the at the Marion Medical Campus)
·All outpatient oncology offices