Galion Police Say Child May Have Ingested Candy Laced With Meth

Galion Police are saying a boy who became ill after eating Halloween candy was found to have ingested methamphetamine.  Officials released the toxicology report yesterday from a boy who went trick-or-treating on Sunday night and was rushed to the hospital after becoming ill.  Police say they are not sure if the drugs were laced inside the boy's candy or on a set of plastic vampire teeth he was seen playing with before his illness.  Parents are reminded they should carefully examine all items their children receive from trick-or-treating especially anything unwrapped or non-edible like rings, bracelets, fake teeth, or toys.

title

Content Goes Here